Dear Rockwave Festival Fans,
We would like to thank you for your patience and support during these unprecedented times.
As we strongly believe that there should be no restrictions associated with live music, we will meet again on Thursday 21, Friday 22 and Saturday 23 July 2022.
We are currently working really hard on shaping the festival's line up which will include some of the artists from the previous line up, plus many other surprises that we cannot wait to share with you. A detailed announcement will follow regarding the 2022 line up.
At the same time we respect the needs of our fans who stood by our side for so many years and supported us. Therefore, we are offering a refund option to our ticket/ voucher holders of Rockwave Festival. By following the aforementioned policy Rockwave Festival and X LA LA LA Presents distinguishes itself from other companies that operate in the same industry which are offering the voucher option.
Customers who wish to have their tickets / vouchers refunded can proceed to a refund request from Tuesday 1 June 2021 to Tuesday 15 June 2021. No refund requests will be fulfilled beyond these dates.
The refund process is based on the original form of payment and is as follows:
- Ticket owners who bought their tickets through Viva must visit their order page either through https://travel.viva.gr/order-management/view-details or through the link provided to their e-mail address during purchase. Then, they can choose to have their tickets refunded. Ticket owners will receive their refund automatically on the card used for the transaction.
- For tickets bought in cash via Viva's physical locations, customers must send an email containing the following bank account details at email@example.com in order to receive their ticket refund.
The email must include the following:
- Order Number
- ΙΒΑΝ (Bank Account Number)
- Bank beneficiary
- Customers who had their tickets replaced by vouchers and do not wish to use them can make a refund request by sending their transaction details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For tickets bought from Hunter Agency box office (physical store), ticket holders will receive their refund in cash from Hunter Agency box office, which is located at 42 Panepistimiou Ave., Athens. The refund process will begin as soon as our business operation is no longer under government imposed suspension and the store reopens again. Further information will be released shortly.
- For tickets bought through Hunter Agency’s website (hunteragency.gr), customers must send their transaction details to email@example.com. Ticket owners will receive their refund automatically on the card used for the transaction.
- Further information about the refund procedure will be released shortly for tickets bought through Musicland & Stereodisc Stores at Thessaloniki.
Important note: The box office fee (10% on top of the ticket's face value) is not refundable as it was provided during purchase.